Monday, November 19, 2007

The Egg and I

If we are taught that ‘GOD’ is three separate personalities in one; Father, Son and Holy Ghost~then when we finally meet ‘God’ will we see three separate beings, or just one? Will he look like Jesus? What will the Father look like? Or the Holy Ghost? Will we just see them all via our spirit?

I was taught the Trinity was like an egg. Three in one ~ shell, yolk and the slimy part. Is the Father the shell that holds them altogether and the Holy Ghost is the see through stuff? So Jesus is the yolk? Or vice versa?

Was there a hidden message in Matthew 11:30? For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

The profundity of God, his inestimable wisdom and the intense power of the scriptures. Who can really say they know the answers?

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; ~ 1Corinthians 1:27

I believe that when the scriptures said that Mary pondered all these things in her heart that she was truly in awe of God’s mighty power and his ability to work through her, a lowly human. I, too, ponder all these things! I write them down and blog them for posterity and hoping others out there in blog-world might wonder the same things and if they have any answers however feeble they might be.

No comments: