Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am Not Going to Heaven?! Why Not?!

In the 27 years of church life I was told many things. I was told to just have faith and believe. I was told to repeat prayers… but mean them in my heart. I was told to pray more, read more, attend more church services. I did it all! And now I find out I am not even going to go to Heaven when I die!? What!?

Why? What did I do wrong? What did I forget to do?

The songs all talk about walking the streets of gold, dancing with the angels and seeing our loved ones! Well at least those that we believe accepted Jesus into their hearts. Why did all the pastors tell me if I accepted Jesus that when I died I would go to heaven!?

But I am not! Why did they tell me that? Why did I believe them? Why am I not going to heaven when I die? Why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you know your not going to heaven? I don't think it's anybody's job to tell you your not going! God decides all things at the end of the day, do not second guess Him and cause yourself confusion by over thinking about what people say. Our purpose is to obey and believe (by faith) in Jesus Christ, it's not easy but your relationship with God will determine where you end up in eternity!