Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Do You Know What Tomorrow Is????


Tomorrow is Ascension Day!! My husband and I are excitedly looking forward to the official/non-official inaugural Ascension Day lift-off! Wow!
We will spend the rest of the day and evening preparing the balloon and getting the details ready.

If it weren’t for his Franklin planner reminding him of the day tomorrow I might have missed it completely! What a sad state that would have been. But I was duly reminded and preparations are being made.

Maybe in about 10-20 years after this first official/non-official lift-off, the day will be celebrated with much more flair as they do Christmas and Easter. Do you think it could grow to be that big?

I suppose we should find a mascot. Like the bunny is for Easter. Well Christmas doesn’t have an animal to represent it. I guess Rudolph is as close to a mascot as any! Some suggestions have been a flamingo or penguin. Please feel free to send any mascot suggestions.

We will be documenting the lift-off tomorrow May 17, 2007! I will be back to tell you all about it and show the pictures.

Stay tuned!

No comments: