Sunday, April 22, 2007

ManChild's Response

In all fairness, I did want to report that the founder of ManChild promptly responded with this: Thanks for the rebuke Dawn. I don't want to fight you.

Although I want to give him credit for being 'mature' enough not to say anything it does not alleviate my fears of the deception that is being played out.

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. ~Matthew 24:23-27

No comments: